Looking to hire someone immediately! Please submit your application ASAP for review today!
- Start Date: ASAP
- Part Time: Approximately 28hrs every 2 weeks
- Tuesdays alternate: week 1 it’s 10:00am – 5:30pm, week 2 it’s 3:00pm – 5:30pm
- Wednesdays: 10am – 2:30pm
- Thursdays: 3:00pm – 7:30pm
- Note: Some days will be shorter, some days will be longer – need an employee with a flexible schedule.
- Location: Birch Hill Natural Medicine – 194 Birch Hill Rd, Locust Valley, NY 11560
- How to apply – fill out form to the right. Please include all details. Submissions with resumes & cover letters attached will be given preference and reviewed first! Please no phone calls or hand-delivered resumes. Resumes & Cover Letters: upload .pdf or .doc files only. Thanks, we look forward to meeting you!
- Pay Rate (to start): $15/hr
Chiropractic/Acupuncture Assistant Assistant:
Management of and adhering to the room schedule, seeing patients to their room based on the schedule, providing treatment clothes and removing acupuncture needles. The Assistant is also responsible for the cleanliness of the treatment rooms throughout the day.
The Shop Manager is responsible for sales and knowledge of all the products we sell at Birch Hill Natural Medicine. Mostly this includes a variety of different teas, but we may expand our product offerings in the near future.
- Inventory Management – ordering new product when we sell out.
- Online Sales & Shipping – we are building a simple ecommerce shop. Training provided.
- Being Knowledgeable About Our Products When Patients Have Questions
- Maintaining the Cleanliness of the Shop Area in the Waiting Room
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Someone who is bright and cheerful. A motivated individual, with a great work ethic who can think on their feet and add value to our practice
- 2-4 years job experience at minimum
- Experience working in and an interest in alternative medicine including Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs & Massage a huge plus!
- Experience Handling Money A MUST!!
- Tech-Savvy a must! Proficiency in MS Office and Windows Operating Systems highly desired (you must be able to use a Windows Computer!)
- Experience with PayPal, WordPress, Blogging, Email Marketing (Mail Chimp), Facebook, & other social media a plus. Training on our systems will be provided.
We look forward to reviewing your submissions!