In quantum physics everything, including ourselves, is made up of subatomic particles and vast amounts of empty space between that ‘energy’. Reiki is the intentional clearing and recharging of the empty space in your body by channelling healing frequencies or ‘ki’ through the practitioner.
What is Reiki?
As with all other holistic healing modalities, Reiki is most effective with a consistent treatment program. Your body can heal itself, however, longterm imbalances in the body may require multiple treatments to allow the body to reach the level of relaxation necessary to bring the system into alignment.
A treatment will utilize not only hands-on Reiki, but will also incorporate crystal healing, crystal gridding, sound healing, essential oils, and meditative techniques. Wear something comfortable and prepare to relax your mind as the healing energies flow through. It is also important to keep hydrated before and after Reiki.
Benefits of Reiki Treatments
- Enhances mental clarity
- Reduces stress and brings on a meditative state
- Strengthens immune system
- Fosters bone and tissue healing
- Reduces pain and physical discomfort
- Balances emotional disposition
- Increases intuitive awareness
- Promotes self-healing
- Aligns body, mind, and spirit
- Supports the well-being of people receiving traditional medical treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation, surgery and kidney dialysis.
Noelle Ventresca and Kali Ventresca are Master Certified Reiki Healers in the Usui System of Natural Healers in accordance with the Usui Ryoho Tradition.
Both sisters have been trained by Rev Theresa Sarin and Laura Maglio at the Long Island Healing Arts and Learning Center on Long Island.
Sessions are 1 hour long and $100
Text or Call Noelle & Kali at (516) 459-7215 to learn more and book an appointment.